Re: yelp problems

Gavrila wrote:

Il sab, 2003-04-26 alle 17:23, John Habermann ha scritto:

When I try to start yelp I get the following error message

"Yelp-ERROR **: Could not activate Yelp: 'Failed to execute yelp-base: 2 (No such file or directory)'
aborting..."

The file is missing.

(ibook). Have just installed the gnome package.

what abou gnome-help pkg? is it installed? check it.
The gnome-help package is installed but it just chokes as well because it uses yelp. I am thinking that it might be a bug but probably not if no-one else has the problem.

Cheers

John

Cheers

Ciao