Re: synaptic 0.36-1

Thanks for your reply.
I have searched
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=synaptic
before my posting the questions - I found there 2 bugs, but I could not
tell if they are similar to mine, or not, so I decided to post problem
on this list.
I think, if I will not find any help, I do as you say - fill a bug. In
the meantime, downgrading the package should help, if anyone have it,
please ...
Vlada

--
Ing. Vladimir M. Kerka <kerka@dinmont.cz>