synaptic 0.36-1

Hi,
when I try to start new version of synaptic on Sid, I can see this
message on the screen:
(synaptic:14578): libglade-WARNING **: Error loading image: Failed to
open file '/usr/share/synaptic/glade/gnome-stock-about': No such file or
directory

(synaptic:14578): libglade-WARNING **: could not convert string to type
`GdkPixbuf' for property `pixbuf'
Package xv has no section?!
Package graphics9-help-common has no section?!
Package secpack has no section?!
Package wpo2000-fonts-core has no section?!
Package wine-graphics9-glibc-2.1 has no section?!
Segmentation fault

Now I have several questions:
1. is there something I missed or I could do to resolve the situation?
2. can someone point me to previous version, which was correct (due to
my small disk I did apt-get clean and apt-get autoclean, so I have only
the last version in my /var/cache/apt/archives). If it is possible could
someone send me this version?

Many thanks

Vlada
--