Re: How do I get Woody 'testing'?

I use knoppix (a debian installer) which contains a.o. debian testing.
Once my qt designer didn't work well with postgresql. The pinning method (by defining the file /etc/apt/preference) has proven very hepful in downgrading to the stable version.

So the answer to this question:
> I'm pretty new to Debian, but is it possible to "go back" to stable if
> testing causes problems?  Or would you have to re-install at that
> point? :->
Yes. You can easily go back to the stable version, use pinning method. You don't have to reinstall debian.

Setyo