Neighbour table overflow

I get a lot of these messages, saying "Neighbour table overflow" during boot.  They don't seem to do anything horrific, since everything is (was, my fault) working fine as far as I can tell.  Can someone explain the nature of this error message, and point me in a direction on how I might be able to eliminate them?  I'm running Woody (r0) on a Dell laptop.

Thanx,
msd

"It's a little sobering. When you're training for this, you joke about, you can't wait for the real thing. Then when you see it, when you see the real thing, you never want to see it again."
- CAPT. SAL AGUILAR, after a battle near Baghdad.