Re: Why am I no longer receiving the digest?

On Sun, Apr 06, 2003 at 10:34:26AM +0800, Robert Storey wrote:
> I think the solution to your problem would be to download
> and install Animail:
>
> http://animail.sourceforge.net/
>
> I installed Animail a few months ago, and I'm very enthusiastic
> about it. Among it's notable features, it's got the ability to
> delete (without downloading) email messages and attachments over
> a certain size that you specify. Since the digests are likely to
> be pretty large, you can send all big messages to trash without
> losing smallers messages that you might want to read.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Robert

Thanks, I've just downloaded this. Unfortunately the docs that come
with it are useless; all it says about filtering in
/usr/share/doc/animail/docs.txt.gz is:

> ----
> UseRegExp:
> UsarExpReg:
> ----
>
> Parameter: Yes/No
>
> Turn on regular expression filtering. Regular expresions must be written
> in the file $HOME/.Animailfilters, one regexp in each line.

Not very helpful... Where did you get the info on how to make it do
the clever stuff you mention? Any chance you could post your
.Animailfilters to give me some sort of examples?

Thanks,
Pigeon