Re: Why am I no longer receiving the digest?

On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 01:41:46PM +0100, Pigeon wrote:
> Is there some problem with the list servers at the moment? I haven't
> received a debian-user-digest since March 31st. Yet on visiting
> lists.debian.org I see there's been plenty of traffic. Has anybody
> else not received the digest?

I'm not currently subscribed to the digest, but have been in the past.
Over that time, probably 4 or 5 occurrences of what you describe
happened.  You get nothing for days on end, then all of a sudden it
starts up again.  Hence, I'm back to the debian-user over dialup thing
too :)

BTW, if the digest does get going again, you can use procmail and
formail to automatically split it into separate messages again before
delivering it to your folder.  Makes reading it by thread a whole lot
easier.

- Chris