OOo Impress question

Is anyone aware if it is possible in OpenOffice.org to save a presentation as self-executing (similar to saving a .pps file in M$ Orafice)?

I ask because I have a professor that insists that I prepare a presentation for class using M$ Power Point (he claims that it is a de facto standard whether I like it or not). He is not real open to the idea of any other presentation program, and of course the tech people at my school won't consider deploying OOo.

I was thinking that if I could save it in a self executing format, then he wouldn't know the difference and I wouldn't have to worry about exporting (since the fonts don't always match up just right and all that).

Any suggestions?

-Roberto