Re: Custom Debian CD Creation

Hello

[cut]

> Thanks David for telling me about the debian-cd package.
> I did not know it existed. I installed it, and presently,trying to
> figure out how it works. Probably it will need some getting
> used to. Once I succeed in making it work, I will start with
> the progeny installer. In the meantime, I shall try out Sridhar's
> procedure.

Your welcome. But I told it, debian-cd is not so simple that it seems.
So I take advantage of this thread to submit 2 questions, very rude isn't it ?
How change default kernel for debian-cd ? and make multi kernels bootable ?
How specify task without a "don't find ../Sources.gz" message ? (I touch and
gzip 2 for peace, hugly)

Oh I ask 3 questions, beg your pardon :-)

Wondered to help, hope there's a debian-cd master who read this ;-)
David Dumortier
"Black holes are where God divide by zero."

PS : don't reply to me, I read this thread :-)