Graphical SSH/SFTP client for KDE?

Hey all--

This there a good client for joined ssh/sftp sessions that runs under KDE
that Debian supports? I've searched through the listings that dselect
gives me and googled, but nothing leaps out. AxyFTP looks rather crude and
doesn't clearly say whether or not it supports SFTP, and kdessh doesn't
run on my computer for some reason. Basically what I'd like is a Linux
version of the Windows SSH client, which costs money but is provided free
by my university :-).

Thanks--

Jesse S. Bangs jaspax@u.washington.edu
http://students.washington.edu/jaspax/
http://students.washington.edu/jaspax/blog

Jesus asked them, "Who do you say that I am?"

And they answered, "You are the eschatological manifestation of the ground
of our being, the kerygma in which we find the ultimate meaning of our
interpersonal relationship."

And Jesus said, "What?"