Re: [OT] Designing a Website

On Sat, 2003-03-29 at 16:03, Nathan E Norman wrote:
> I don't know if you explored Eric's page, but apparently ESPN's
> website is using CSS instead of tables for layout these days (among
> other sites).

Just to show what CSS is capable of doing, visit
http://www.forgetfoo.com/ I believe the owner of the site does a large
percentage of his website in CSS and has several different versions of
his site - sort of CSS themes. You can click on them and they'll
re-theme the site without changing the content. It's a pretty neat idea,
one that could give you a little inspiration maybe. Good luck and let us
see what you come up with when you finish. BTW,
http://www.w3schools.com/ is also an invaluable link for syntax/tags
etc. concerning HTML/CSS/Any other markup language.

Erinn