Re: [OT] Designing a Website

On Saturday 29 March 2003 22:04, Nathan E Norman wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 29, 2003 at 08:24:53PM +0200, Aryan Ameri wrote:

> > I don't remember so.
> >
> > I recommend you read Nettiquets one more time.
>
>                        ^^^^^^^^^^
> That's "netiquette".

Spelling errors happen, when english is not your mother language, and when
your spellchecker, can not identify you word.

> Since you brought up netiquette, I have some complaints:
>
> [ your sig ]
>
> > /* Those who do not understand Unix
> >  *are condemned to reinvent it, poorly */
> >                                          -UNDEAD Evil GNU/Linux

> Your sig does not begin with a single line consisting of the three
> characters "-- " (ignoring the quotes); such a delimiter is considered
> standard.

ASAIKS, my sig does have that "-- " character, because KMail 1.5 automatically
puts it before the signature.

> Secondly, as far as I am aware your tagline is misattributed (though I
> confess I'm not sure whether you are claiming "UNDEAD Evil GNU/Linux"
> said that tagline or not).  I believe it is widely accepted that Henry
> Spencer is the origin of that quote.

I got that quote, from a website called UNDEAD EVIL Linux. It's the website of
a Linux distro, and in the website, the original author of the quote wan't
mentioned, so I thought maybe it's their own original quote. Anyway, I will
change it, now that I know the original author.

And BTW, thanks for the URL you gave me. It seems to be a valueable resource
about CSS.

Cheers

--

/* Those who do not understand Unix
 *are condemned to reinvent it, poorly */
                                         -UNDEAD Evil GNU/Linux
Aryan Ameri