Re: [off topic] Learning Shell from an old UNIX book

> Obviously, I am using Debian GNU/Linux not System V or BSD, and I use BASH.
> But this is the only book in our library about shell programming. so I
> wonder:

Not exactly what you asked for, but I've found "Advanced Bash-Scripting
Guide" (or actually it's precursor) very usefull.  You can find it at
(e.g.):

	http://ftp.sunet.se/LDP/guides.html#abs

I guess you can find docs for more than a lifetime of reading on the
net.  Remember, google is your friend:-)

Best regards,
	Emil