Re: Iptables is driving me nuts (beginner)

On Tuesday 11 March 2003 07:32 am, Organ Grinder wrote:
> Hi
>
> If you want, give me information about what you do and dont want to
> allow thro, I'll create the rules for you in a email and explain them.
>
>     - Regards -
>
>              Organ Grinder

You know, it would help A LOT of us if you could do that through the list, or
send those that ask a copy of the same.  I've read up some on firewalls and
have my own (based on someone else's script), but have never been able to
fully grasp the subject.  The HOWTO helped some, but the man pages are
difficult to deal with -- each man page on IPTABLES or any other related
topic seems to assume you already know everything about firewalling.

Thanks.

Hal