Re: [OT] Complaint

Nick Hastings wrote:
<snip>

Hmm? I agree that "reply to" should reply back to the origin of the
email. However the list is _not_ the origin of the email! The original
sender is the origin by definition.

That is true. The original sender is the origin by definition, but that point of origin changes once the email is taken by the mailing list and distributed, therefor reply's should be sent back to the list (and no I haven't done that google search yet, I've been busy or offline until just now, and now I'm heading to bed so goodnight everyone).

Nick.

BTW: I'm now filtering on X-Mailing-List instead of To or CC. So far so good.

--
Let me meddle not in the affairs of Linuxen
For I am an idiot and will toast my boxen.