Re: [OT] Complaint

 > Nick Hastings wrote:
 snip>
 >> Hmm? I agree that "reply to" should reply back to the origin of
 >> the email. However the list is _not_ the origin of the email! The
 >> original sender is the origin by definition.

 > That is true. The original sender is the origin by definition, but
 > that point of origin changes once the email is taken by the mailing
 > list and distributed,

	Hell no. The origin is still me. The list is a relay. relay !=
 origin. Rerouting does not change the _origin_. Or why is the origin
 of USENET article not the latest NNTP server (like, my inn box
 sitting in the corner of my home office)? Or if your email goes to a
 MX relay, does that become the origin suddenly? (By that logic, your
 ISP's POP server is the origin, since that is sending the email to
 your MUA).

	May I suggest you run dict origin?

 > therefor reply's should be sent back to the
 > list (and no I haven't done that google search yet, I've been busy
 > or offline until just now, and now I'm heading to bed so goodnight
 > everyone).

	manoj
--
 He only knew his iron spine held up the sky -- he didn't realize his
 brain had fallen to the ground. The Book of Serenity