Re: About to go all Deb

On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 18:15, John Anderson wrote:
[...]
> Well I recently tried out Mondo, and it filed the / partition and killed the
> machine it was using /tmp, probably due to new stupid user (me) however I
> don't want that to ever happen again, so will most likely end up with say 2
> Cd's worth or 1.5gig

You can ask mondo to use another dir for its scratch (using the -S flag)
temp page (using the -T flag). I recommend /var/tmp which would mean
that you dont need a big /

Shri

Shri Shrikumar             U R Byte Solutions
I.T. Consultant            26/3 Annandale Street   Tel: (0131) 558 9990
Email: shri@urbyte.com     Edinburgh EH7 4AN       Web: www.urbyte.com