Re: Newbie bull brings own china shop.

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 07:25:20PM +0700, Brian Durant wrote:
> /dev/hda7    reiserfs    9.29 GB    (mount point) /
> /dev/hda5    ext2        15.1 MB    /boot
> shmfs           shm         57.9 MB    /dev/shm

from my own experience, if you have the time i'd recommend splitting
that up a bit more.  debian likes having big /var directories, so i'd
recommend shaving half a gig off of / and making a /var, also maybe
have /home separate too, so over ambitious downloading doesn't
bring the system to it's knees.