Re: Newbie bull brings own china shop.

So where would I do this in the install process, at the prompt for hda disk partition? Skip over the swap prompt? What comes after, a dialog listing of all the hard drive partitions? /home I understand, but what is a "/var"? How would all of these partitions look together in schematic form and what values (sizes) do you suggest? Which of these should be ReiserFS partitions "/" and "/home", if I want to use ReiserFS?

Cheers,

Brian

sean finney wrote:
heya,