spamc vs. razor-check ???

I continue making progress transitioning from netscrape mail on nt4 to
exim|fetchmail|procmail|mutt on woody.

Today, I'm tackling spam!

I've installed both spamassassin, spamc and razor.  spamassassin appears
to be ubiquitous; but, I found references to razor in conjunction with
sa.  Am I alone in finding razor's documentation lacking?

This is what I have in ~/.procmailrc:

	:0 Wc
	| razor-check
	:0 Waf
	| formail -A "X-Razor-Warning: SPAM."

	:0fw: spamassassin.lock
	* < 256000
	| spamc

	:0:
	spam

What I hope to do with this is analyze what goes into =spam to see which
messages are caught by spamc, which by razor and which by both.  Then,
hopefully, I can tune one or both of them to zap my spam ;>

After many hours tweaking ~/.spamassassin/user_prefs, I'm finally
getting the hang of black- & white-lists.

Razor, however, does *NOTHING*!  Not one single message gets the
X-Razor-Warning header -- what is going on?

Clearly, I am missing some key setup or configuration?

What do you think?

--
Best Regards,

mds