Re: spamc vs. razor-check ???

On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 08:08:14PM -0600, Michael D. Schleif wrote:
> I've installed both spamassassin, spamc and razor.  spamassassin appears
> to be ubiquitous; but, I found references to razor in conjunction with
> sa.  Am I alone in finding razor's documentation lacking?

Ignore razor, Spamassassin does check it if razor is installed.  Roll
with the spamc, though I would not use spamd unless you're using
spamassassin as a filter in exim (check the archives, it' smentioned
many times, dman seems to be the expert on that one).  Replace spamc
with spamassassin and disable spamd if you're not going to use it at
the MTA level, it's a bit more secure that way.

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user