RE: Gibraltar, apache and samba at the same machine

Let me explaint the situation here:

I've got:
1 server running debian
2 P3 machines dualbooted with Windoze XP and Debian

on a network, that's why I'm using NAT.
On the server I'm running Apache, samba, squid and proftp. Squid and samba
are for internal use only. I'm logging in by SSH from everywhere it's
possible, so that's why the SSH port is open. I've got some customers who
use webspache, that's why I'm using apache and proftp.

Hope this is enough information

HTH,

Willem-Jan Meijer

<-- Alle inkomende en uitgaande e-mail worden gescand op virussen  -->
<-- All incoming and outgoing e-mail is scanned for virusses -->