Re: Gibraltar, apache and samba at the same machine

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 03:54:38PM -0600, Nathan E Norman wrote:
> Agreed.  However, the script this guy posted indicated he was doing
> NAT (though it's still not clear to me that it's needed :-) which is
> why I mentioned the ipmasq package.  It's not perfect  but IMO it's a
> good starting point for newbies.

Actually, ipmasq is a pretty good package.  It needs to be updated
slightly to include connection tracking by default, but other than
that I don't see any serious problems with it.  Sure as hell beats
fighting with smoothwall...

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user