Re: Gibraltar, apache and samba at the same machine

TOFU (Text over Fullquote Under) is bad.  Please learn to quote
appropriately.  http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html

On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 07:45:50PM +0100, Willem-Jan Meijer wrote:
> I've got:
> 1 server running debian
> 2 P3 machines dualbooted with Windoze XP and Debian
>
> on a network, that's why I'm using NAT.
> On the server I'm running Apache, samba, squid and proftp. Squid and samba
> are for internal use only. I'm logging in by SSH from everywhere it's
> possible, so that's why the SSH port is open. I've got some customers who
> use webspache, that's why I'm using apache and proftp.

apt-get install ipmasq.  Gibraltar is not the answer you are looking
for.

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user