Re: Compilation of a single kernel module.

On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 08:24:31PM +0200, Shaul Karl wrote:
>   I had to compile a single kernel module, namely isa-pnp, and did not
> want or had to compile the whole kernel.
>   I wonder whether the following method is good and will work for other
> modules as well.

i think you can get by just by replacing the kernel headers with what
was used to build your kernel (the kernel_headers package if you're using
a stock debian kernel or make-kpkg'd your own), and then compiling it
as you did in the end of your example, without having to do any
make oldconfig etc...

	sean