Re: exim and pipe aliases?

The problem is the script is actually failing.  It generates this error:

Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
        /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.0/LWP/Protocol.pm line 114 (#1)
    (W uninitialized) An undefined value was used as if it were already
    defined.  It was interpreted as a "" or a 0, but maybe it was a mistake.
    To suppress this warning assign a defined value to your variables.

    To help you figure out what was undefined, perl tells you what operation
    you used the undefined value in.  Note, however, that perl optimizes your
    program and the operation displayed in the warning may not necessarily
    appear literally in your program.  For example, "that $foo" is
    usually optimized into "that " . $foo, and the warning will refer to
    the concatenation (.) operator, even though there is no . in your
    program.

        /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.0/LWP/Protocol.pm line 87 (#1)

When it is run manually it works great.  When executed by exim with a
pipe I get this error message every time, setting "return_fail_output"
didn't help either.

Thus spake Shyamal Prasad (shyamal.prasad@sbcglobal.net):