Re: squirrelmail users can't login after 1.3.2 update

On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 11:31:51PM -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:
>     I presume you mean either in testing or stable?  Unstable has...
> Package: squirrelmail
> Version: 1:1.3.2+1.4.0rc1-1
>     ...which is what I've been calling 1.4.0rc1.  Maybe doing the same with
> v1.3.2 would help?  I'm not sure.

may i ask, which imap server are you using with this.  i've had a
terrible time getting squirrelmail to match up with an imap daemon.

uw-imap just refused to let me login, and gnu-mailutils imap server
seems to mostly work, but it can't save sent mail.  i've filed it as a
bug against debian's squirrelmail, because i just can't figure out
what the problem is.

--
| glynis@hjsoft.com         http://www.hjsoft.com/~glynis/ |