From: Vanilla [mailto:jserrachinha@esoterica.pt]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 5:56 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: 2 Question

1)
I bought a new server with an ati 9000, an in the instalation I selected
the "ATI Radeon" an no Frame-Buffer.
The XF86Config-4 indicate the driver is "ati".
I can't start X.
I have another box with an mga and I can't use Frame-Buffer too, if i
try to use frame-buffer I can't start X either.

2)
I have 1GB of Ram and an AMD processor, so I need to use bigmem. Do I
have to make a custom kernel?

Tanks in advance