Re: squirrelmail users can't login after 1.3.2 update

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 06:56:24 +0100
martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:
> Did you read the second message to that bug?

    Actually, no, I hadn't.  My apologies.  Odd considering that I submitted
the original bug.  I've not gotten any updates to that bug in my mailbox so I
had falsely presumed there had been none.

> Commenting that line doesn't do it for me. Leaving that line in
> produces empty pages.

    Ok.  Have you tried isntalling 1.4.0rc1 and throwing away your config.php?
 After 1.4.0rc1 was packaged up conf.pl has a complaint that the 1.2.0
config.php may not be completely compatible.  It will still load and modify it
but it will complain every time that you load it up.  I copied the config.php
aside to refer to and created a new one from scractch with conf.pl.
Squirrelmail worked from that point on.  Well, aside from the fact that it
doesn't recognize any of the themes.  This prevents the users from choosing a
theme but they are able to log in.

    I'm sorry if this has been gone over already.  I just joined the list a
day or so ago and didn't see the beginning of this thread.  Just trying to
help.

    To email: Don't despair!   |  -- Lenny Nero, Strange Days