Re: squirrelmail users can't login after 1.3.2 update

I am also having trouble with squirrelmail under Debian.

As a new user, I am puzzled about what happens when stable contains a broken
package. Since the package doesn't seem to work, will a bug fix be released
into security.debian.org or do we have to wait until 3.0.0r2?

Steve