Re: HD access

You'r lucky :-)
I've only '01 01 01 01....' after 'DMI pool DATA...'

The BIOS recognize the nbrs of cylinders but not the size.
I changed the jumpers to 15 heads and had no more success.
I forgot, the HD is only a few mounths old (not an old one).
I remember a similar message 6-10 months ago from an other user
but forgot on what list :-(
mess-mate

--
Computers are like air conditioners, they are useless when you open
Windows.