Debain admin book?

Can anybody recommend a decent book on Debian system
administration?  I stopped at the local computer store on my way
home and browsed through books published by the usual suspects.

IIRC, I looked at Learning D Linux, D Unleashed, The D Bible.

They were all very generic Linux books with "Debian" pasted
onto the cover and some screenshots of a Debian installer stuck
into one chapter.  90+ percent of the content was stuff like
"intro to Java programming" "using the Gnome desktop" and
various other stuff that's got nothing to do with Debian except
for the fact that you could do it on a Debian machine.

I'm looking for a good source of info that's specific to Debian
systems.  Something I can hand to an experienced Unix/Linux
administrator who hasn't done Debian stuff before.

I had high hopes for "Debian GNU/Linux: Guide to Installation
and Usage" as mentioned under "Manuals" at
http://www.debian.org/doc/, but following the link to New
Riders yields nothing. Apparently the book is out of print.  :(

--
Grant Edwards             grante
                            @