Re: Debain admin book?

hi ya

an experienced unix/linux admin would be looking
to buy the book(s) and aking for refunds if its work related..

think you're looking for soemthing like

	http://newbieDoc.sourceForge.net

for debian (howto) install and get around some silly hw problems...
	.. some url ..

for debian security stuff
	http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/securing-debian-howto/

configure your sources.list (correctly) and magic happens :-)

rest of the *nix stuff is fairly generic

c ya
alvin

- tons of linux books... too many tree's been sacrificed... :-)