Re: Debain admin book?

Grant Edwards, Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 08:56:26PM -0600:

> I'm looking for a good source of info that's specific to Debian
> systems.  Something I can hand to an experienced Unix/Linux
> administrator who hasn't done Debian stuff before.

How about "Linux Administration Handbook" by Evi Nemeth.  I haven't read
it,  but seems to be right along the lines of Nemeth Purple, except that
it has specifics for RH, SuSE, and Debian.

Might be a good thing to put in the hands of someone coming over from
another distribution.

Brought to you by Debian 3.0
Linux took 2.4.16 #1 SMP Sat Jan 5 12:52:24 EST 2002 i686 unknown