Re: IMAP recommendations

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, Tom Allison wrote:

I currently have procmail delivering a majority of my email into filtered mailboxes (eg: ~/debian) with only the non-filtered email being delivered to the /var/spool/mail/tallison.

Cyrus 2.1 can do this through sieve. There are plugins for squirrelmail that
will allow your users to easily write their sieve scripts (in a
"wizard-like" interface), for example.

Does Cyrus 1.? support sieve?  What's the "diff" between these two?

I'm finding that there are a *lot* of packages to bring in from unstable in order for cyrus21 to install. Considering that this will eventually become a real (production) server, I'm a little hesitant to run some 60 packages.

As a side note, any idea how to determine the schedule for packages moving (unstable->testing...)?

--
Don't drink when you drive -- you might hit a bump and spill it.