Re: HELP! dhcp server not talking to clients

Doh! I bet this is the problem. I have a linksys router/switch that I bet is the culprit. Don't know why I didn't think of it before. I can't think of how to fix it until I get home, though. The weird thing is that this has only been a problem when my linux box went down with kernel problems. I was using a straight hub until a couple of months ago, and I guess my linux box was able to maintain control until it went down..

Thanks for your help.

chas

sean finney wrote:

and see if your linux box sees this dhcp server as well.  also, do you
have some kind of fancy d-link or linksys router?  sometimes they run
dhcp daemons as well.