fvwm2 and xdm

Hi,

I'm using fvwm and there was no problem. After installing xdm the menu
entries are not visible anymore. The problem seems to be a wrong color
for the font because I'm able to start programs from the menu. I tried
to set the menufont and menu foreground and background in my .fvwm2rc
but this doesn't help. I disable also the entries for using FvwmTheme
but this also doesn't help.
I think this might be a problem with xresources that were installed by
the xdm package, but I have no idea where start searching.

It would be great if someone can give me a hint or solution to this.

I'm running woody without manually upgraded packages.

Plese send any answers CC to me because I'm not subscribed.
Thanks in advance.

Bye,

Sven

Those who understand binary and those who don't.
| Please reply only to sgaerner@gmx.net                                   |
| Do not send HTML mails, they will be erased... unread.                  |