Re: fvwm2 and xdm

Hi,

I solved the problem.
The locales Package was configured to use en_US.UTF-8 for its language
environment. This causes fvwm to not display some fonts and also no menu
entries because of missing characters in these fonts.

The dependency to xdm seems to be another changed that I obviously had
done. ;-)

No its working.

Bye,

Sven