Re: Exchange Calendar client?

Paul Smith <pausmith@nortelnetworks.com> wrote:

> Well, there are Web-based group calendaring solutions like
> phpgroupware.  But I don't think there's anything tightly integrated
> with mail.

?! korganizer? evolution? As Outlook (in standalone-mode
without Exchange) they rely on e-mail to send their
messages around. With korganizer you can even publish your
schedule on a WebDav server for all others to see it and
to integrate it into their calendar (e. g. Mozilla).

> I agree that this is a big missing piece in the Evolution etc. story.

?!

> Of course, this still sucks because you have to have an
> Exchange server in the first place, but...

Where's the difference between an Exchange server and a
file server in terms of calendaring?

by
Töns
--