Re: Exchange Calendar client?

On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 12:51:52PM -0500, Paul Smith wrote:

> Ximian sells a "connector" product that will let Evolution talk to an
> Exchange 2000 server and act as a fully-featured Exchange client.

Last I checked, it wasn't truly "complete".  Sure, their selling it to
people and it will connect to an Exchange 2000 server.  However, at the
time it still didn't provide access to public folders.

(checks Ximian's site for current information)

Well, looks like they've finally updated the connector to take care of
the above issues.  It now provides access to the public folders and
allows sharing of calendars.  Perhaps there's finally a viable Exchange
client for Linux.

--
Jamin W. Collins