questions about mutt

Hi guys,

Ever since i started using Linux, i have routinely been switching
between mutt, mozilla mail, and (more recently), evolution.  Anyway, i
kind of like mutt a lot, but i have a few questions/concerns about it:

1)  Using mutt in X.  Mutt is really really ugly in an xterm (or at
least i think it is), is there any fonts or other ways of running mutt
that work better for people (i don't really like to run it in the
console because my browser and everything is in X).

2)  This one i should probably be able to figure out myself, but i want
to compose my messages in mutt w/ my already-running emacs.  I know
about the 'VISUAL' option in the muttrc, but that doesn't really seem to
work for me (when i try to reply to a message, it wouldn't quote the
message inside the editor IIRC, and it started a new emacs instead of
using the one already running (same goes for mozilla)).

3) Is there a way to use urlview so that i can just click on the links
and have it launch a browser instead of copy and pasting them into my
browser?

4) What's the best way to handle HTML mail (please no /dev/null jokes
here ;)

I think that's about it, i like the fetchmail/spamassassin/procmail/mutt
system better than the big GUI mail-editor/filter system, so i would
like to become a permanent mutt user but for the reasons listed above i
seem to always to back to mozilla mail or evolution.

Thanks,
Cam