Re: cupsys setting for an 882C?

Robert L. Harris wrote:

I found the HP driver I needed on the linuxprinting.org.  The only
problem now is the sucker is stair stepping and I can't find a way to
turn it off.

Dunno.... my printer worked fine "as-is". You might want to dive into your printer's docs and see if there is a switch for setting the carrage-return/line-feed sequence (M$DOS) to line-feed only (Unix). This might be a 'config" option in your printer's software...dunno. As I said, I don't have the 882 here..

Cheers,
-Don Spoon-