Re: simple (hopefully obvious) question + thankyou

kernel-release is 2.2.20-idepci (same that was used durring install),
and the output of both find commands is nothing.  is is possible to download
the modules from somewhere?  I've looked through a debian mirror, but
couldn't find them.

thanks,
-matt

ps. u can cc me replies if you wish.