simple (hopefully obvious) question + thankyou

first off, thanks everyone for trying to help me figure out my ssh2
delema.  completely reinstalled woody and used openssh and the problem
persists.  but at least i now know it's not the debian machine.

easy question...I need to load two kernel modules (mga.o and sb.o) but
they don't show up in the modconf menu like in potato.  where are they?
lsmod dosn't show them.  where/how can i download them?  there's mention
in the installation manual of being able to load the kernel and modules
over the network (http/ftp) but never tells you how :(

thanks guys,
-matt
--
http://fastmail.fm - The holy hand grenade of email services