Re: Which ICQ Client is better?

on Tue, 19 Nov 2002 08:27:19PM -0500, Edward Guldemond insinuated:
> On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 08:03:18PM -0500, Nori Heikkinen wrote:
> > ;)  no really though, thanks.  give me text over gui any day!
> > (dude, whoever thought that phrase would pass my lips ...)
> >

> And should you need to move to X,

well, i'm not *that* much of a text purist ... i'm a relatively recent
(as these things go) GUI convert, which means i run windowmaker with a
big orange O'Keefe in the background, and i have a web browser open,
but other than that it's just terminals.  which is why I found things
like gaim so obnoxious.

> I hear that 'screen' works well in
> xterm/kterm/gnome-terminal/eterm...

yeah, i'd be grateful for any tips on that ... the man page was less
than enlightening.

> Happy to see you have it working though.

me too!

</nori>

--
    .~.      nori @ sccs.swarthmore.edu