I cannot mount the woody installation cd-r

I am using debian 2.2, I try to reinstall and upgrade to woody, so I download
all the iso image files and burn to cd-r.

When I insert the disk1 into my cd-rom drive and reboot the Linux box, it
cannot boot. Then I mount the cd-rom from console, I get the following error:

hdc: irq timeout: status=0xd0 { Busy }
hdc: ATAPI reset complete
hdc: tray open
end_request: I/O error, dev 16:00 (hdc), sector 64
isofs_read_super: bread failed, dev=16:00, iso_blknum=16, block=32
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/hdc,
       or too many mounted file systems

If I insert any other cd-r othen than the woody installation cd-r, I can mount
successful.

I have download the iso image files from 4 different site, I have check the
md5sum every time, I have try to use different speed to burn, I have try to use
different cd-r burner program to burn the cd-r, I have try to use different
type of cd-r to burn, but I still get the same error message. I don't know why,
can you help me?

P.S.: I have burn the RedHat and Debian iso image before, and successful
install, so I know how to burn. And I can access and read all the cd-r in my
windows system.

thanks,

syyuen