Re: dockable apps for icewm?

-- Jens Grivolla <j-news2002-11@grivolla.de> wrote
(on Tuesday, 12 November 2002, 02:59 PM +0100):
> Dave Thayer <dave@thayer-boyle.com> writes:
>
> > On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 08:26:25PM +0100, Jens Grivolla wrote:
> > > I think I will be switching to a different WM.  Unfortunately most
> > > themes for other WMs are totally overloaded and bloated, and I really
> > > don't need a complete desktop environment.
> >
> > Blackbox is fairly lightweight, and has a 'slit' which will swallow
> > wmaker dock apps.
>
> I will try it.  I just hope it doesn't use too much screen space.
You can actually configure the size of the slit in your .blackboxrc. In
addition, there's a feature called "autohide" such that you can have it
disappear from the screen when inactive, and then reappear when you
mouse over its edge.

And it doesn't add any bloat... blackbox is lean and fast.

--
Matthew Weier O'Phinney
matthew@weierophinney.net