Re: dockable apps for icewm?

Moin Jens!
Jens Grivolla schrieb am Wednesday, den 06. November 2002:

What is the problem?

>         - ICQ (possibly a licq frontend)

Psi, with mimize+occupy-all-desktop is good enough for me.

>         - an ACPI monitor

It has a APM baterry monitor (percentage in the taskbar), someone should
rewritte it for ACPI.

>         - a keymap selector

Why? Bind the setxkbmap command to some key-combinations and forget the
issue (ie. Alt-F11, Alt-F12).

> Does anybody know of such applets?

No applets in icewm, and this is okay so. I even do not like the time
that icewm-gnome needs to scan the gnome-menues at startup. Useless
bloat.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Windows 98 - Echtes WINE Feeling jetzt auch unter DOS.