wmaker and MiX problem

Hello, people!

I have debian 3.0 system up and running.  I want to use my windows
machine as X terminal.  I have installed Microimages X server 3.0.11
(MiX).  I launch it, then log into my Debian server, set DISPLAY
variable, then try to run this : xcalc & .. It's OK, it is working..
Then I go further and launch wmaker ... and it says:

/usr/bin/WindowMaker warning: internal X error: BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)
        Request code: 45 X_OpenFont
        Request minor code: 0
        Resource ID: 0x400099
        Error serial: 1200

but I see for some time in my X server window usual wmaker
environment and then sever shuts down.

windows machine is Windows XP on Celeron 1GHz with 128 Mb RAM.

Your comments are appreciated!

Timur.