Re: p2p programs

Gytis wrote:

Hi everyone

So , could all of you share your opinions about p2p software under linux? I'm interested in kazaa and winmx networks ( edonkey for me works fine under mldonkey). I used lopster as an alternative to winmx, but now it can't get conected to winmx redirect servers, and normal winmx server give me an Server error ( winmx fixed something ?). And as for kazaa i haven't found any working program ? ( smthng mentioned in mldonkey cvs but ...).

Thanx for your time

giFT uses a different network, but is still has a huge amount of files.
I think there's an average of 10 gigs shared per connecter user.
The total last time I checked was 4.2 TBytes.
gift.sourceforge.net

Bijan